headerpng


Event Listings

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sunday, October 19th

Dim Mak NYC
@ BLVD, 199 Bowery
10PM-4AM
Free w/ RSVP here
Open Bar: 10-11, not sure what.

Buck says: Sorry if I'm not as excited as the rest of you idiots about this one. Stretch Armstrong, Eli Escobar, Pase Rock, and a special guest. Oh boy! More fucking DJs... You're a record label how about a band? And if the special guest is Steve Aoki then I'm going to punch someone in the face - probably Steve Aoki. If you like "oonst-oonst" shit disguised as hipster electro shit (and we're talking extra retarded LA hipsters) then this is your jam.


Fluid
@ The Grace Hotel, 125 W. 45th Street
6PM-2AM
Free, must RSVP here

Buck says: Hey it's cold as fuck out - let's go swimming! Are you kidding me? I already gained my winter weight and I doubt anyone wants to see my fat ass in a speedo... and I would wear a speedo. So if you want to be reminded of how out of shape and pasty you've gotten since summer then enjoy the pool. I'll be home crying in the bath tub, eating fried chicken.


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com